Discover the Czech Republic, its beautiful nature, fantastic outdoor-activities, ancient history, excellent wintersports facilities ... etcetera, etcetera. Experience it yourself ...
- You are not the first! Since the velvet revolution in 1989 the foreign investments are growing rapidly. Many companies and people already invested in this growing market.
- The Czech Republic is a member of the European Union since May 2004. The strong growth of the economy is to be expected to continue the coming years.
- Growing Tourism. Tourism is growing rapidly. Many tourists also find more and more the wintersports areas in the mountains.
- Low pricing. It seems that the low prices make a holiday in the Czech Republic attractive. (p.e. meals for just 10 euro, etc)
- But also makes the history, beautiful nature, rich culture the Czech Republic in every season a very interesting country.
- A reasonable increase of your investment is possible through:
- The last years the prices of real estate have been grown with a percentage of 15-20% per year. The experts expect prices to keep increasing the next years. Also the strong currency (czech crown) has a postive contribution to the rentability on your investment.
- Letting facilities gives you good profit on your property. We offer a complete property management including letting facilities.